Friday, March 30, 2012

Kindstack and other fun stuff..

Kindstack and other fun stuff..

This was a video I had made a while ago and wanted to show the world because this product is getting like no action..!And I really do dig it..The kindstack is a storage container for your medicine or it can be used to hold anything you want for example when I take mine out my bottom cylinder has a mini bic lighter, papers, and eyedrops.. the products tag line is "Preservation by Seperation" which I can also totally stand behind..Please ask for them at your local shops or hit em up online: www.kindstack.com Plus it can really cut down on all those empty bottles from dispensaries and organize your stash...3 strains 3 containers vs. 3 strains 1 container that can also double as an accessory tote or make it so you can take some not all of your medicine with you when you go out or keep yourself from smoking up all your stuff... :}





0 comments: